There are three words that describe Symphony of the Seas, Big, Bold & Fun.
What a ship! 18 decks, 2775 rooms, 2175 crew, 20 restaurants and endless fun.
You will be spoilt for choice from the restaurants you eat in, the activities you take part in and the entertainment you watch, the choice is yours.
As preferred agents for Royal Caribbean Cruises we were invited to the inaugural 2-day sailing of their new ship. In just 2 days it was hard to fit it all in however, my highlights were:
- Playing laser tag. I’ve never laughed so hard fighting on the alien team against the robots to take over the galactical world. The epitome of fun!
- Gliding over the broad-walk on a zip line gave me the thrills of adventure and felt like I was a child again.
- Watching the incredible synchronised swimmers, divers and acrobatics known as the Aqua Nation on the aft of the ship.
- Watching the first class Broadway show Hairspray within the comforts of the ship’s theatre.
- And last but not least, indulging on pizza in a diner open until 3am!
Whether it be fun, relaxation or fitness & adventure this ship has something for everyone, whatever your age.
I will most certainly be booking a cruise on board Symphony of the Seas and couldn’t recommend it enough that you do too!
It was a privilege to have been a part of Symphony of the Seas, the World Biggest Ship, inaugural sailing!
Disembarking I left sinGing “I want to be part of your symphony”
Check out @mhbtravelservices Instagram page highlights to view my time on board, which includes exclusive video viewings to all the below rooms & suites.
- Ocean View with Balcony (sleeps up to 4)
- Central Park View Interior (sleeps up to 4)
- Boardwalk View with Balcony (sleeps up to 4)
- Junior Suite (sleeps 2)
- Grand Suite 1 Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Grand Suite 2 Bedrooms (sleeps 4)
- Star Loft Suite (sleeps up to 4)
- Aqua Theatre Suite with 2 bedrooms (min 4 sleeps up to 8)
- Ultimate Family Suite (sleeps up to 8)
Note: all suites have bathtubs and shower.
Need some advice? Or want to know more about life on board before booking? Please feel free to contact me, Alexia, or any of the MHB Travel team via MH Bland Travel Services Facebook page.
For bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.traveltheworld.gi
Ocean View with Balcony
Central Park View Room (Interior)
Boardwalk View with Balcony
Grand Suite (1 bedroom)
Grand Suite (2 bedrooms)
Star Loft Suite
Aqua Theatre Suite ( 2 Bedroom)
Ultimate Family Suite
Embarked: Thursday 5th April 2018 14:30
Disembarked: Saturday 7th April 2018 09:00
Ship: Symphony of the Seas
Passenger: Alexia Pecino0