- Dates & Prices
- This 4-star hotel is in Vielha e Mijaran, close to the ski lifts, about 15 minutes away (by car) from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort and the the Val d'Aran Museum, 4 kilometres away you can find Saint Miqueu Church. It's situated about 3.3 kilometres away from the ice centre.
- The spa offers a massage service, beauty treatments, facial treatments, a jacuzzi and a sauna. There are a range of facilities and services available at the establishment, including a gym, a concierge service, a picnic area, an events room, newspapers (free of charge), reception, a luggage room, event rooms and a car park (free of charge).
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast everyday (hot options on six days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- 4 course dinner on six nights of the week
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal
- Bed linen and towels
- Local taxes
- Hosting and cleaning service throughout your stay
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
8th January - 25th January 2022 (7 nights).
Sleeps: 13 pax
Other dates & chalets available.
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on six days of the week. The seventh day is chalet day off, where a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied with free flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.